Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tat-ing up!

Well, after talking about it for 3 years, I finally took the plunge and got my one and only tattoo.
BEFORE:

Still a chance to turn back...

But not now! Brent the artist at work
It is done! And I am still alive!!
AFTER:

While it wasn't completely painless, it really wasn't all that bad. It was uncomfortable, and kind of annoying. Lets just say it was uncomfortable enough that I probably won't be getting another one any time soon. Or ever, really, cause this is the only one I ever wanted.
I AM AN IRONMAN!

4 comments:

jessithompson said...

I never understood why people got tattoos until I did Ironman. Then, I got it. It's a one-of-a-kind accomplishment that becomes defining to your personality. You deserve it, have earned it (more than once), and I know you'll be proud to tell your grandkids why o' Grandpa Tim has that tattoo on his wrinkly leg - LOL!

Congrats on all that this tattoo symbolizes. Rock on A+!

Steve said...

Nice work. Like J-Deere said, it is all about what the tattoo symbolizes.

Anonymous said...

Love it, you IM stud!

Nat

Tiffany said...

Glad you finally got your tat! You have certainly earned it...more than once! :)